Applications are also invited from suitably qualified candidates for admissions into the Federal Polytechnic Bali (Bali Poly) HND and Certificate programmes in the following courses:
- HND SLT (Biochemistry Option)
- HND SLT (Chemistry Option)
- HND Computer Science
- HND Accountancy
- HND Office Technology and Management
- HND Crop Production Technology
- Cert. Accounts and Audit Technology
- Cert. Agricultural Technology
- Cert. Office Technology and Management (OTM)
- Cert. Building Technology
- Cert. Civil Engineering Technology
- Cert. Irrigation Technology (CIT)
- Cert. Environmental and Public Health Engineering
Interested candidates are requested to note the following details:
Recommended :- Federal Poly Bali Post UTME Screening Form 2020/2021
Candidates must possess accredited National Diploma in addition to 5 credits in relevant subjects including English Language and Mathematics for HND programmes and at least four (4) passes including English Language and Mathematics obtained in not more than two (2) sittings for certificates programmes.
4. Applicants are to sign up for their new account with Federal Polytechnic Bali portal (http://portal.fedpobali.edu.ng) and generate their RRR before paying the sum of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) only, via any means available for them either with ATM card or any bank nationwide.
5. After payment applicants are to login to their portal and complete their online application.
6. For further enquiries please contact 08036868088
Alh. Sirajo Isa Elyakub