Federal Polytechnic Bali, Bali Poly has commenced the online sale of post UTME Screening form for the academic session of 2020/2021.
This is to inform candidates who have chosen the Polytechnic as their First choice in the JAMB/UTME 2020 examinations and have scored a minimum of 140 points and above for ND programmes in addition to 5 credits in relevant subjects including English Language and Mathematics to apply online from Monday 2nd ‐ Monday 16th November, 2020.
2. Candidates that did not choose the Polytechnic as their First Choice Institution should log on to www.jamb.org.ng to change their First Choice Institution to Federal Polytechnic Bali before Monday 16th November, 2020.
What is Bali Poly Post UTME Cut-off Mark
Federal Polytechnic Bali, Bali Poly Post UTME Cut-off mark is fixed at 140, all candidates desiring to purchase the admission form must score a minimum of 140 marks in JAMB.
- ND Computer Science)
- ND Science Laboratory Technology
- ND Statistics
- ND Accountancy
- ND Office Technology and Management
- ND Business Administration and Management (BAM)
- ND Public Administration
- ND Agric Technology
- ND Agricultural and Bio-Environmental Engineering
- ND Animal Health and Production Technology
- ND Computer Engineering
- ND Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- ND Civil Engineering
- ND Building Technology
- Cert. Accounts and Audit Technology
- Cert. Agricultural Technology
- Cert. Office Technology and Management (OTM)
- Cert. Building Technology
- Cert. Civil Engineering Technology
- Cert. Irrigation Technology (CIT)
- Cert. Environmental and Public Health Engineering
Interested candidates are requested to note the following details:
Candidates must possess accredited National Diploma in addition to 5 credits in relevant subjects including English Language and Mathematics for HND programmes and at least four (4) passes including English Language and Mathematics obtained in not more than two (2) sittings for certificates programmes.
4. Applicants are to sign up for their new account with Federal Polytechnic Bali portal (http://portal.fedpobali.edu.ng) and generate their RRR before paying the sum of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) only, via any means available for them either with ATM card or any bank nationwide.
5. After payment applicants are to login to their portal and complete their online application.
6. For further enquiries please contact 08036868088
Alh. Sirajo Isa Elyakub