Kogi State Polytechnic, Kogi Poly has commenced the online sale of Pre-ND and IJMB Admission forms for the academic session of 2020/2021.
Application forms for admission into the Kogi State Polytechnic’s regular Programmes of Pre-ND and IJMB for the 2020/2021 Academic session are now on sale, from Monday 9th November, 2020 to Wednesday 9th December, 2020.
The Polytechnic offers the following courses:
School Of Preliminary Studies
a. One year Advanced Level (A/L) course of LJMB, Ahmadu Bello University, Samaru, Zaria in Christian Religious Studies, Geology, Government, Islamic Religious Studies. Physics, Sociology, Mathematics (Special), Chemistry, History. Accounting. Biology and Business Management.
b. IJMB Basic English Language and Mathematics (i.e. O/L English Language and Mathematics).
a. IJMB ‘A’ Level (One Year)
Candidates must have five subjects in (NECO/ WAECI GCE/ NABTEB)at credit level which must include English Language, and Mathematics, three of which must be relevant to one of the combinations offered by the school at maximum of two sittings.
b. IJMB Basic English and Mathematics (L.e. O/L) (One Year)
Candidates who have attempted SSCE, NECO or WASC but could not pass English Language and Mathematics at credit levels are qualified for admission as External Candidates.
School Of General Studies
a. Pre-ND Urban and Regional Planning
b. Pre-ND Building Techinology
c. Pre-ND Architectural Technology
d. Pre-ND Civil Engineering
e. Pre-ND Electrical and Electronic Engincering
f. Pre-ND Computer Science
g. Pre-ND Science and Laboratory Technology
h. Pre-ND Statistics
i. Pre-ND Office Technology and Management
j. Pre-ND Fine Art
Candidates applying for any of the Pre-ND programmes must possess O/Level (NECO/ WAEC/ GCE/ NABTEB) with two credits and at least Pass in English and Mathematics and any other subject relevant to the specific Pre-ND programmes in any of Technical drawing, Fine Arts, Further Mathematics, Geography, Statistics, wood work, Metal Work, Auto Mechanics, Food and Nutrition, Agric Science, Economics, Commerce, Basic Electricity and Basic Electronics.
Method Of Application
Qualified candidates are advised to generate two different RRR numbers for the Admission form and Screening fee from the school portal https://www.portal.kogıstatepolytechnic.edu.ng and proceed to make payment as follows:
PRE-ND Programmes N5, 500.00 (Admission Form Fee) and N2, 500.00 (Screening Fee) = N8, 000
1JMB Programmes N5,500.00
Kogi Poly Pre-ND & School of Basic Studies Full-time Application Procedure
1. Visit www.kogistatepolytechnic.edu.ng
2. Click on Apply Now
3. Select full time application
4. Enter your name, email and your mobile number then select your programme type (e.g HND, NDS… e.t.c) from the programme list.
5. Ensure email is valid as an authentication code including your username (phone number) and password would be sent to your email.
6. Once the authentication page window
7. Once authentication is done
8. After authentication you will be required to login with your username (phone number) and password.
9. Complete the bio data form
10. Select your course of study
11. Complete payment for application form by generating two different RRR to pay for Registration form (
N6,500) and Screening ( N2,500)
12. Print a copy of your application slip for screening.
Kogi State Polytechnic closes applications on Wednesday 9th December, 2020.
Read Also – Kogi Poly Full-Time HND Admission Form 2020/2021