Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the Librarian II (CONUASS 2) vacant position in the Library Department of the Osun State University (UNIOSUN).
REQUIREMENT FOR THE POSITION OF LIBRARIAN II
Candidates for this position must possess a good Bachelor degree not lower than Second Class Lower Division in any discipline plus Master’s degree in Library Studies or a Master’s degree plus post graduate diploma in Library Studies from a recognised Institutions. He/She must be a member of Associateship or Fellowship of a recognized Institute of Librarians. Evidence of participation in National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) is required, otherwise, exemption or exclusion letter should be presented.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Applicants are required to submit twenty-five (25) copies of their application and current Curriculum Vitae which should include among others:
1. Full Name (Surname Last in Capital Letters)
2. Post applied for
3. Place and Date of Birth
4. Marital Status
5. Name, Address and Phone Number of Next of Kin
6. Number of Children and their Ages
7. Nationality and State of Origin (If a Nigerian)
8. Local Government of Origin (if from Osun State)
9. Contact Details (including Mobile Telephone Numbers and Email)
10. Permanent Home Address
11. Institutions Attended with Dates
12. Academic and Professional Qualifications with dates
13. Work Experience with Dates including full details of former and present posts
14. Present Employment Status and Salary
15. List of Publications (If any)
16. Extra-Curricular Activities
17. Any other relevant information that would facilitate a positive review of your application
18. Names and Addresses of three (3) relevant referees. Applicants should request their nominated referees to forward their reports under separate and confidential cover to:
Osun State University,
P.M.B. 4494, Osogbo, Nigeria.
All applications should be submitted to the Registrar at the above address and send a soft copy of applications, Curriculum Vitae and referee reports to this e-Mail address: email@example.com. Applicants should indicate at the top left hand corner of their envelopes the position they are applying for. Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
All applications and references should reach the Registrar not later than 4.00 pm on Thursday, 25th February, 2021.